AWAKENING THE ENNEAGRAM IN STRESSFUL TIMES
MEETS FOR 5 DAYS IN A ROW
In this Accelerator Group, we will introduction the Enneagram Personality System.
“Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power and freedom to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” Viktor Frankl
Would you like to show up in the world as your best self? See the world more vividly and be able to engage with the world authentically? Have the world accept your true self and allow your strengths and vulnerabilities to shine?
The Enneagram is that tool for personal and leadership transformation. The Enneagram helps us awaken to what is real, to our gifts and work ons. It helps us to become more present and react less by default. More than a personality typology, the Enneagram is a profound map illuminating the nine different architectures of the human character.
The Enneagram is the most powerful and practical system available for increasing emotional intelligence, with insights that can be used for personal and professional development. Because the Enneagram is cross-cultural and uncannily accurate, its modern usage is growing dramatically across the globe. In addition to being used by individuals who embrace it for their own insight and development, organizations are using the Enneagram to increase emotional intelligence (EQ), enhance communication, manage conflict constructively, build high-performing teams, develop leadership, and more.
In this session we will review each Enneagram Type. Each participant will walk away with an understanding of the different lenses of personalities and get a glimpse into the many facets of that architecture.
Accelerator groups will receive: a summary of each Enneagram Type and begin to understand how to type themselves. The Enneagram is a profound roadmap to presence. Group members will begin to see when they are operating by default. The result of understanding your Enneagram Type invites the option to further explore your own behavioural patterns. This can have profound impact on your well-being and leadership style.
- Introduction and Type 8
- Types 9 and 1
- Types 2 and 3
- Types 4 and 5
- Types 6 and 7
You will LEARN:
- the Enneagram including all nine types and the core centres (gut, heart, and head)
- how to be your best self in challenging times
- how to identify when you are not coming from your best self
- how to bring out the best in those that you work with
You will ACHIEVE:
- learning how to lead from your highest place
- learning how to problem solve using your heart, head, and gut
- gain an understanding of your leadership style and how to avoid common pitfalls and access your gifts
- increase your emotional intelligence as a result of understanding different Enneagram Types
- invite others in your organization and community to operate from all three centres
Instructor: Catherine Bell
5 DAILY SESSIONS
TIME: 8:00pm – 9:00pm (Mountain)
START DATE: June 8th, 2020
END DATE: June 12th, 2020
$108.00 Total ($21.60/session)