YOU DON’T NEED TO BE VINCENT Van Gogh TO CREATE YOUR OWN ‘MASTERPIECE’ CV!
MEETS FOR 4 DAYS IN A ROW
Our world of employment has changed and what we did yesterday may not be what we do tomorrow. In order to get noticed, in order to stay ahead, in order to shine the spotlight on you, a well written, articulated and presented CV is a must for any professional. More than ever before, in the history of careers, you need to have a document that is working for you, not against you. Let’s bring to life your compelling CV, so it is working for you!
You will LEARN:
- What research to consider before writing your. CV
- How to layout & format your ‘authentic’ CV
- Your powerful opening statement (the most important part of your CV)
- What to include/not include
- How to articulate your achievements & gifts to the reader
- CV is ready.,.Now what?
You will ACHIEVE:
- At the end of our 4 interactive sessions you will have personally created your own ‘masterpiece’. Congratulations, you will be ready and able to use this important document with confidence and ultimately, my aim is for you to get interviews with decision makers.
- As you progress through your AG sessions you will start to uncover the real skills that make you an exceptional professional. You will start to clearly articulate your achievements.
- You will appreciate the transferable skills that make you a person of interest.
- Above all, you will get clarity on the types of positions, jobs and people you want to work with and for.
- A job-tracking tool to help you plan your career moves.
A bespoke, well written and presented CV will open doors, a poor written CV will get rejected.
Instructor: Nick Roud
TIME: 3:00pm – 4:00pm (Mountain)
START DATE: June 8th, 2020
END DATE: June 11th, 2020
4 sessions in a row Monday – Thursday
$172.00 Total ($43.00/session)