DISCOVER YOUR STRENGTHS
Many of us go through life and not know how special we are. We assume that because something comes naturally to us that it has no value, or that it is commonplace. Our most natural strengths can often be in our blindspot, and we don’t recognize the superpowers we bring. The language of CliftonStrengths is a positive framework to describe yourself and others.
Are you willing to dive deeper into who you are?
Do you know how to describe your special talents?
Are you ready to take yourself to the next level?
Using the CliftonStrengths Assessment, your top talent areas will be revealed.
You will LEARN:
- New appreciation of your own talent and what you have to offer
- New language, common to CliftonStrengths, to describe your value proposition
- New awareness of your weaknesses and how to manage them
- New plans for intentionally focusing your efforts for personal satisfaction and engagement
- New starting point from which to take on your next challenge
You will ACHIEVE:
- Self-Awareness: Your innate talents will become more clear to you. Often we don’t know what we’re good at.
- In The Know: How to identify your talents in your everyday actions.
- Confidence: Be your best verison of you.
- Application: Intentional focusing your strengths to work through personal challenges
- Appreciation: Learn how to start identifying, observing, and encouraging the strengths in others.
Instructor: Pam Danyluk
TIME: 7:00pm – 8:00pm (Mountain Time)
START DATE: September 9th, 2020
Weekly for 7 sessions
PREREQUISITE: CliftonStrengths Assessment
– Prerequisite for all Pam’s groups
– Please complete prior to 1st session
– Need to purchase the assessment?
Available at a reduced price of $15.00
Click here to purchase today!
TRY IT OUT
$49.00 Total for Sessions 1 & 2
(Remaining 5 Sessions $113 Total)