FINDING MORE FLOW: PRACTICAL TOOLS TO HELP YOU REDUCE STRESS, FEEL BETTER, AND FIND MORE SUCCESS
Did you know that when we’re feeling good, we find more success in our careers? We’re more productive, more engaged, and organizations as a result, see significantly improved bottom-line results.
Makes sense, right? The problem is feeling good and “in flow” in our chaotic lives and workplaces is tough to harness. In fact, many of us spend too much time feeling overwhelmed, constantly stressed out and frustrated that we can’t find our way out of this negativity.
That’s where this Accelerator Group comes in – to show you a way through by teaching simple, effective tools to help shift your mindset and automatic thinking patterns.
Shared through the lens of my personal journey, these tangible tools will help you incrementally feel better at work, build resiliency for life AND find more personal and professional success. This is good for individuals and great for organizations as a whole that will see better performance and bottom-line results.
You will LEARN:
Participants will learn essential survival skills for the changing workplace including how to create more helpful thinking patterns and develop a consistent daily practice to support incrementally feeling better and finding more success. Specific topics include:
- Interrupting the automatic cycle of unhelpful thoughts
- Getting unstuck by pivoting to a more positive, productive perspective
- Reframing stress in order to drive forward momentum
- Focusing on what we can control in challenging situations
You will ACHIEVE:
- Practical tools to help you better handle challenges, stress and constant change
- Ways to coach employees through challenging and complex situations using meaningful tools to support their overall well-being while simultaneously driving improved organizational results
- Resiliency and coping strategies which will help you through uncertainty
Instructor: Kate Tavender
TIME: 7:30pm – 8:30pm (Mountain Time)
START DATE: June 23rd, 2020
Weekly for 8 sessions
$350 Total ($43.75/session)
TRY IT OUT
$93.00 Total for Sessions 1 & 2
(Remaining 6 sessions $270.00)