Gaining Agility in your Business: Introduction to Agile Methodology
Learn to use tools and techniques of AGILE that have benefits beyond software development projects. The Agile Methodology will improve your leadership and communication style in any fast paced business environment.
According to the Agile Alliance (Agile Alliance.org, ©2019):
“Agile is the ability to create and respond to change. It is a way of dealing with and ultimately succeeding in an uncertain and turbulent environment.”
How do you keep up with ever-changing requirements and manage change in your environments? As technology is used more in every industry, leaders are required to adapt and deliver effective plans in less time, with less tolerance for error or rework.
In this course, we will introduce and discuss some of the characteristics, principles and tools of the Agile Methodology that will help you lead your business to success.
You will LEARN:
- Work smarter!
- Plan work WITH your stakeholders
- Learn to negotiate while in planning
- Plan smaller iterations and show off your work
- Give your team the tools they need to succeed
- Feel confident int he work being produced
You will ACHIEVE:
- How many times have you thought “if we could just try some other way than the “same old way”
- Create a team of “thinkers, not just workers”
- Gain buy IN from all your stakeholders BEFORE work is done
- Control change and communications across the organization
Instructor: Trina Morison
Day and times will be scheduled with the customer after purchase.
8 WEEKLY SESSIONS
Course Cost: $1333 CDN