INSPIRING URGENCY FOR CHANGE
Are you tasked with leading yourself, your team and your organization through change? Is there a lack of urgency for change? Are others complacent about change, unclear about why change is necessary?
Do you constantly hear “why change?” And “why now?’ Are you frustrated with the speed of change? Is your team stuck in how to move forward together in change?
Are you lost, frustrated, stuck? Do you want more purpose, ease and flow in change? Then this group is for you.
You will LEARN how to:
- Develop the skill of noticing and working with edge behaviours in change
- Develop the skill of moving your people from a state of complacency or false urgency to true urgency
- Develop the skill of speaking to the “WHY” and “WHY NOW” of change.
- Develop the skill of sensing into the current level of urgency for change, and what you as a change leader need to do to raise urgency.
You will ACHIEVE:
- Have your team be inspired by the big opportunity for change and understand what’s in it for them
- Become a master at working with the emotional processes of change.
- Support your people to cross change edges.
- Create strategies to work with a variety of change styles.
Instructor: Kerry Woodcock
TIME: 9:00am – 10:00am (Mountain)
START DATE: September 11th, 2020
Weekly for 8 sessions
$644.00 Total ($80.50/session)
TRY IT OUT
$169.00 Total for Sessions 1 & 2
(Remaining 6 Sessions $499 Total)