LEAD FROM INSTINCT: BUILD YOUR INTUITION MUSCLE
You’re an over-achiever when it comes to analaytics and rationality. You’re intellectual and rely on your brain for your success up to now. Now, you’re facing situations that require you to be able to tap in to something less mathematical and ‘certain’- how do you have the confidence and skill to learn to hone and utilize your instincts? This Accelerator group is for leaders who see the value of tapping into their intution and increase their access to flow state but who are currently more comfortable in their rational brain. Together we will exercise lop, while still being highly discerning and making sound leadership and business decisions.
“Our age is proud of the progress it has made in man’s intellectual development. The search and striving for truth and knowledge is one of the highest of man’s qualities – though often the pride is most loudly voiced by those who strive the least. And certainly we should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. It cannot lead, it can only serve; and it is not fastidious in its choices of a leader. This characteristic is reflected in the qualities of its priests, the intellectuals. The intellect has a sharp eye for methods and tools, but is blind to ends and values. So it is no wonder that this fatal blindness is handed from old to young and today involves a whole generation.”
Albert Einstein, Out of My Later Years, p. 260
You will LEARN:
- Quiet internal noise and manage external pressure in order to make clear decisions
- Tap into your intuition and instinct when making decisions
- Access your Higher Coach in order to tap into more aware and possibility-minded ideas
- Become more effortlessly creative and agile to changing situations
- Use your intuitive power to respond with integrity and autonomy in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) world.
You will ACHIEVE:
- You will confident to trust your own intuition
- You will extend your ability to see possibilities, solutions, and opportunities in situations where you currently feel stuck on a hamster wheel
- You will confidently and clearly make decisions that have previously felt muddy and difficult, or that you have stalled on.
- You will be a more trustworthy leader, inspiring faith from those you lead as you show up with mental clarity and lead from your most integrated self
- You will be positively inspired by Brooke’s coaching style and the incredible leaders in the group with you, gaining a new network of deep thinkers and ambitious leaders
Instructor: Brooke Ramsay
TIME: 7:15pm – 8:15pm (Mountain)
START DATE: June 23rd, 2020
Weekly for 8 sessions
$129.00 Total ($16.13/session)
TRY IT OUT
$34.00 Total for Sessions 1 & 2
(Remaining 6 Sessions $102 Total)