NAVIGATING DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS WITH STAKEHOLDERS
Dealing with stakeholders during high stress and complex projects can be an on-going challenge. Your working relationships with stakeholders affects your efficiency, productivity and peace of mind.
Understanding conflict and approaching it confidently, with a goal of collaborative resolution that will meet everyone’s needs will ensure you are successful in all situations.
These sessions will support you to learn skills to minimize and address negative responses and develop best practices for structuring difficult conversations.
You will LEARN:
- Strategies for fostering strong collaboration by overcoming resistance and building influence
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills
- Understand conflict and approaching it confidently, with a goal of collaborative resolution that will meet everyone’s needs
- Learn skills to minimize and address negative responses and develop best practices for structuring difficult conversations.
- How our Brains react in conflict and what we can do to ‘respond’ effectively.
- To understand the 5 different conflict styles and how to work with each one for successful resolution.
You will ACHIEVE:
- Confidence through understanding conflict and approaching it with a goal of collaborative resolution
- Skills in communication and negotiation to minimize and address negative responses
- A best practice go-to structure for difficult conversations
Instructor: Michelle Phaneuf
TIME: 7:00pm – 8:00pm (Mountain)
START DATE: September 2nd, 2020
Weekly for 8 sessions
$376.00 Total ($47.00/session)
TRY IT OUT
$99.00 Total for Sessions 1 & 2
(Remaining 6 Sessions $297 Total)