SPRINT AG – PLAN AWAY YOUR COVID19 FEARS – EXECUTING ON YOUR BUSINESS SURVIVAL CHECKLIST
MEETS FOR 4 DAYS IN A ROW FOR TWO WEEKS
This is a crisis like I’ve never seen in my lifetime and sometimes as leaders, we don’t plan to fail; we fail to plan. As leaders, people are looking to us to step up and lead through these difficult times. They need us to acknowledge their fears, give them perspective, have an informed plan, focus on solutions, & over-communicate with confidence that we will come through this intact; together. Developing effective plans requires factual information, and the collective intelligence of your peers will help you immensely in building practical strategies that you can execute with your teams who will be responsible for implemention. To help you we’ll be using a COVID19 Business Survival Planning Checklist as a guide to faciltate peer discussions where they can share their issues, ideas, experiences and success to support each other in leading their organizations throught this crucial time.
Many business leaders feel the incredible weight of managing this crisis for their people and it can feel very lonely, especially now with social distancing. This is a peer support group (mastermind), where we’ll meet online, weekly, to share issues, concerns, ideas, solutions and success stories. Reaching out for help is crucial in times of crisis and there is nothing better than connecting with peers to help each other get through this intact; together. Everyone will recieve a business survival checklist as it will give participants ideas on topics to discuss and the meetings will have an agenda and COVID19 resources we’ll be sharing with everyone.
You will LEARN:
- how to improve both your planning and your execution related to mitigating the effects of COVID19 on their organizations, by sharing their issues, ideas, experiences and successes.
- how to use the COVID19 Business Survival Planning Checklist utilizing 2 scenarios developed by McKinsey
- how to use 6 key business functions to direct the discussion, while focusing on participants most pressing concerns and issues
You will ACHIEVE:
- a clarity and confidence in your planning and execution of strategies to get through the COVID19 crisis intact as well as having added to their peer support network. Specific areas include:
- Financial Health – cashflow modelling & management to survive
- Marketing / Sales – client engagement, impacts, changing needs, product / service alternatives
- Operational Excellence – maintaining service levels & supply chain, while reducing costs
Instructor: Brad Gaulin
TIME: 8:00am – 9:00am (Mountain)
START DATE: September 28th, 2020
Monday – Thursday daily for two weeks
$129.00 Total ($16.13/session)