Sprint AG – You’re Not Alone – Support & Stress Relief During Covid-19
MEETS FOR 4 DAYS IN A ROW FOR TWO WEEKS
85% of individuals suffer from low-self esteem, and this harms our relationship with self, friends, family and co-workers. Low self-esteem is also a significant contributor to lower earnings in the workplace. If you’re someone who feels unsure of yourself or is merely curious about how to increase your confidence, this group is for you. The truth is, you’re not alone, and confidence is a skill we can develop.
Low self-esteem manifests in our lives in many ways, from underestimating our abilities, striving to be perfect, or merely holding ourselves back from opportunities.
This significantly impacts more women than men; however, self-doubt is universal, and the strategies for improving it are the same for both sexes.
Confidence matters in life just as much as competence. Individuals who may not necessarily be the brightest in the room, but the most confident tend to be more admired and listened to than others.
You will LEARN:
- Understanding and learning to become more authentic
- Learning to shift your mindset to become more confident and successful
- Understanding your strengths and weaknesses, and how to improve upon both
- Balancing our masculine and feminine traits and how this impacts how we show up in life
- The power of affirmations and visualizations in designing the life we want
- Plus, much more
You will ACHIEVE:
- Feel more confident and supported!
- Walk away with a higher understanding of self
- Have useful tools and strategies to build your confidence daily
- Walk into life with restored self-esteem and focus
- Have the courage to advocate for yourself and achieve your dreams!
Instructor: Kimberly Hill
TIME: 10:00am – 11:00am (Mountain)
START DATE: September 28th, 2020
4 sessions in a row for 2 weeks Monday – Thursday
$129.00 Total ($16.13/session)